Blair Alise Bashen
Blair Alise Bashen is the beautiful girlfriend of the NBA player Danny Green, who’s currently a shooting guard for the San Antonio Spurs. Curiously, Danny’s cousin, Gerald Green, is also in the NBA playing in the same position as Danny, but for the Boston Celtics. Keep reading to learn more about Blair!
Before that, let’s check out some details of Danny Green’s bio:
The NBA player was born on June 22, 1987. He’s originally from Babylon, New York, and was eligible for the 2008 NBA Draft when he was a senior at the University of North Carolina. Although, he didn’t sign with an agent, so the Cleveland Cavaliers picked him until the year after during the 2009 NBA Draft.
Mr. Green played with the Cavaliers for 20 games until he was waived, so the San Antonio Spurs then signed him in. Blair’s boyfriend signed a three-year contract for $12 million on July 2015.
That’s enough about Danny, let’s learn about his girlfriend through these interesting facts!
- Ms. Bashen was born on February 7, 1989
- Her parents are Steven Bashen and Janet Emerson Bashen
- Blair’s mother is an inventor and entrepreneur who Ebony Magazine named as one of the 100 most influential African-Americans in entertainment, politics, sports, and business
- The 5’10’’ gal has a brother named Drew Alec Bashen, who graduated from St. John’s University
- On the other hand, Blair graduated from St. John’s High School in Houston
- She holds a major in Organizational Leadership and Supervision from Purdue University
- Ms. Bashen also played volleyball at Purdue
- You can follow Blair Bashen on Instagram and Twitter!
Blair must be very proud of her family and boyfriend, don’t you think?! Leave your opinion in the comments box below!