Marie Whitney Epstein
Marie Whitney Epstein is the wife of Theo Epstein, President of Baseball Operations for the Chicago Cubs. Let’s keep learning about her in the facts below:
- Marie Janet Whitney was born on September 24, 1979, in Bloomfield, New Jersey.
- This gal graduated from Mount Saint Dominic Academy.
- She holds a Bachelor’s degree from Boston University and a Master’s degree from Harvard University.
- Epstein is a designer.
- Marie was a volunteer at Horizons for Homeless Children in Boston.
- Theo’s wife is also the creative force behind Two Penny Blue. She founded the company in 2010 with the dream of using fashion to educate and empower girls around the world.
- Epstein got on one knee at Davio’s in Boston’s Back Bay in May, 2006, a year earlier they had traveled to South America.
- Theodore Nathaniel Epstein met his wife in 2002, at the time she was a graduate student at Harvard and a volunteer at Horizons for Homeless Children.
- This pretty couple married on January 1, 2007. They have two sons: Jack, born in December, 2007, and little Drew, born in July, 2015.
- They also have two dogs named Baxter and Oliver.
- Marie Whitney Epstein was featured in several publications, including CS Magazine, Crain’s Business, Michigan Avenue Magazine, Time Out Chicago, and SPLASH.
- Epstein was named one of the Most Stylish Chicagoans by CS Magazine.
You can follow Marie Whitney Epstein on Twitter here.