Brianne Aron Sale
Brianne Aron Sale is the stunning wife of MLB player Chris “The Condor” Sale, who is a pitcher for the Boston Red Sox and previously played for the Chicago White Sox. Chris also played college baseball at Florida Gulf Coast University prior to the MLB. It’s time to learn more about Brianne on the following facts that you all need to know!
· Mrs. Aron Sale was born Brianne Lachelle Aron.
· This 27-year-old gal was born in August of 1989.
· She is originally from Chicago.
· Brianne gave birth to the couple’s first child Ryan when they were still in college.
· The couple got married on November 11, 2011.
· Their wedding took place in Fort Myers, FL.
· Brianne is expecting a second child!
· Mrs. Aron Sale has been a member of the Florida Gulf Coast Honors Program, Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society, Shy Wolf Sanctuary, and the Animal Refuge Center.
· Brianne Aron Sale was a front desk clerk at Embassy Suites and a character and princess impersonator at Creative Adventures.
· She also has modeling experience!
Now that you know more about this gorgeous lady, don’t hesitate to scroll down so you can watch other pictures of Brianne and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments box below!